Thursday, September 24, 2009

Obama didn't get the Somali pirates, the navy got them

Hey Rush - sorry you are still have so much trouble understanding the concept of hierarchy, chain of command, delegating, and stuff like that.
Perhaps conservatives just don’t understand this, which explains much of their incompetence.

When I say “Obama” got the pirates, I don’t mean he personally was pulling the trigger of a Navy Seal sharpshooter rifle.

When I say “Obama” started an investigation, I don’t mean he was personally giving attention to details that he could delegate to his Justice Department.

When I say “Bush” ignored the warnings, I mean the administrative machinery of his presidency that allowed communication to break down and dots to go unconnected.

Remember when Harry S Truman said, “The buck stops here.”
He meant that no matter what happens anywhere in HIS administration, it is HIS administration and HIS responsibility.
Truman got it.
Truman was a Democrat.

No comments: