Monday, September 21, 2009

Liberals play the race card when they have nothing else

Rush, is there any mention of race that is not "playing the race card", in your opinion.

I think not.

I think when you say "stop playing the race card" what you really mean is "no one should talk about race in America".

Sorry. When I see signs with Obama stereotyped as a Sambo or when I hear a Southern Representative who is a "son of confederate general" shout out "you lie" despite the rules that prohibit this, I say, "racists are there".

Is stating a simple opinion, explained by the facts that lead me to this opinion, "playing the race card"?

I have no idea what you are accusing me of other than saying "racism exists"...and you think that saying this is somehow wrong.

Well, sorry Rush. It is what it is.

No comments: